Our client operates a top-ranked, global Tier 1 IP network. It connects people across organizations, around the world, and to every application in the cloud.
The Network Analyst, part of Incident Management team, is responsible for leading the resolution of incidents affecting client services across an international geography. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with a variety of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) portfolio of products and services, to undertake analysis, facilitate and co-ordinate the necessary activities for client incidents/requests to be resolved/completed with minimal impact to SLAs, which may range from straightforward to more complex technical requirements, including post incident/request follow-up activities. The role requires a significant amount of autonomy, so the Incident Manager should be comfortable working with minimal direction, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
Internal Departments they will interact with:
Service Desk, NMC, Tier 1,5, Tier 2, Tier 3, Carrier Management, Service Delivery, Sales, 3rd Parties.
- End to end ownership of incidents with potential or actual business impact.
- Ensure that normal service operations are restored as quickly as possible whilst meeting the required service levels (SLAs).
- Own and manage the progress of client incidents/requests within Operations, clearly recognizing the client issue and driving to resolution through establishment and engagement of a “virtual support team” drawn from required departments.
- Ensure frequency of internal/external communications are maintained as needed in a timely manner, and is always clear, concise, meaningful, professional and efficient.
- Review and trigger both technical and hierarchal escalations, escalating incidents/service requests that are at risk of failing or have failed agreed SLAs/OLAs, or that are out of scope, which may include 3rd Parties or internal roles (e.g. Service Manager, Account Manager).
- Review and manage client requests that involve internal GTT departments and external partners.
- Identify problems and raise them to the Problem Management team.
- Review and revise processes, policies and procedures on a regular basis to drive efficiency and effectiveness within Service Assurance.
- Maintain an exceptional level of client service and experience during any engagements with all departments (internal or external).
- Understanding and familiarity with Clients’ services and solutions.
- Provide feedback to appropriate Line Manager on how Incident Management, the Service Desk and supporting functions can improve.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Service Desk Engineers.
- Compliance with Service Operations processes (Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Change Management, and Problem Management) and associated metrics (SLAs/OLAs/KPIs/other metrics).
- Actively participate as required in meetings (client, 3rd party, internal).
- Train new starters.
- Support and participate as required in any Assurance related programmes.
- Support the Line Manager / Department Manager, undertaking ad hoc/delegated tasks of a similar level and responsibility as may be required.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- MS Office – Advanced (must).
- Experience of ITSM tools (Siebel, Remedy, ServiceNow, Clarify, HEAT) (must).
- Ability to understand and improve operational processes and procedures.
- Ability to matrix manage across the different departments.
- 24+ x months experience in Customer Service/Contact Centre/Help Desk/Service Desk role (must).
- 12+ x months experience in a similar role (desirable).
- 12+ x months in a process driven organization (desirable).
- Experience working in a multi-cultural/international environment (must).
- Experience in fault diagnosis/troubleshooting and fulfilling requests (must).
- General ICT industry understanding (must).
- Awareness and understanding of process framework(s) – ITIL Foundation/ITIL Operations (must).
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP (OSI) model.
- English – fluent (mandatory).
- Knowledge and understanding of different types of common WAN connections.
- Knowledge and understanding of Transmission networks and technologies (Fibre optics, Colocation, PDH, SDH, ATM, Wavelength, Ethernet, xDSL.
- Awareness/understanding of optical technologies.
- Understanding of Cisco/Juniper hardware/software – routers/switches.
- Experience with Cisco/Juniper OS on CLI using show commands to troubleshoot issues.
- Awareness/understanding of Hosting and Security products.
- Awareness/understanding of Unified Conferencing products (video, Skype for Business).
- Understanding the basic functions of the following protocols: DNS, DHCP, IPv4, TCP/UDP, VPN, VLANs.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send your CV in English!
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017