Our customer is a digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. They successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners.
Are you an ambitious and creative individual who wants to join THE Affiliation world? If you do not mind wearing many hats coz you have a unique set of skills, this is the right position for you! We are looking for a Sales Account Manager!
What you’ll be doing:
• Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
• Be the primary point of contact for your clients. Own the relationship.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts including ongoing follow ups
• Set a strategic development plan in accordance with clients’ chosen/requested products and/or needs and provided the appropriate service in a timely manner bonuses and so on) and keeping healthy relationship between Blue Window and clients in efficient and timely manner
• Approaching clients with regards to unlocking of affiliate accounts
• Ongoing administration of the websites by continuous update with the links and top list positions
• Keep up to date with new products, launches, offers, new brand ideas
• Tracking and monitoring clients’ accounts to increase company’s revenue and ensure mutual trust
• Identify further opportunities to secure business continuity with existing clients
• Analyse the DATA and preparation of the monthly report for the department to ensure that delivered client revenues are in line with the company forecasts
• Keep up to date on regulatory and compliance matters to ensure compliance with legal regulations
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure brand consistency and accuracy of the information displayed on all company’s platforms/websites including but not limited to rankings, bonus offers
• Take full ownership pf designated markets
What you’ll bring:
• Experience in the iGaming is mandatory.
• Min 2 years of experience in Account Management for an iGaming company.
• English – fluent
• Confidence. It is a key skill that you possess and communication with those around you is a piece of cake.
• Organizational skills & work ethics. Both give the ability to manage projects in efficient and timely manner.
• Time management.
• Motivation & Eagerness to learn more.
• Understanding of Affiliation world
• Ability to work independently.
• Additional European language
What we offer:
• Premium private health insurance.
• Performance bonuses.
• Professional development allowance.
• Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine.
• Additional days off including one for your birthday.
• Multisport and public transportation cards.
• Food vouchers in the amount of 80 BGN per month.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send your CV in English!
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017