How do recruitment agencies work?
Employers hire a Recruitment Agency in Bulgaria to find job candidates. Agency recruiters do this by researching the open roles, identifying qualified people, screening the candidates, and providing support to the employer during selection of the new hire.
Top Skills structure their services and fees in several ways, including:
- Contingency recruitment, with a salary-based fee paid only if a hire is made
- Retained or executive search, with an up-front fee paid for assistance filling a role
- On-demand recruitment, with an adjustable level of support at an hourly rate
- Recruitment process outsourcing, which completely replaces the employer’s internal recruiting function
Why work with a recruitment agency in Bulgaria?
Companies work with Top Skills Recruitment to fill different needs. Typical reasons include:
- Providing support to hiring managers if there is no internal recruiting or human resources team
- Identifying hard to find or highly-specialized talent, also known as headhunting
- Finding job candidates from outside the company’s own networks of people
- Assisting in-house recruiter during a hiring spree or growth spurt
- Maintaining confidentiality during a sensitive search
- Replacing altogether the need for an in-house recruiting function
Top Skills can identify resumes that match the skills, abilities and experience required by a role but also fit their corporate values, vision and culture.
Benefits of Using a Recruitment Agency in Bulgaria
The cost of hiring staff is rising all the time. Some of that expense is in training and lost productivity, but a good portion of the cost is in the recruitment process itself.
How much time do your HR staff and managers spend?
- Discussing the opening
- Interviewing and re-interviewing
- Background checking
Using Top Skills is especially useful for smaller organizations, where employees’ time is already stretched as you can trust Top Skills to get the right candidates, not just a pool of applicants.
Understanding Companies Hiring Needs
Before hiring a recruitment agency in Bulgaria, such as Top Skills, you should have a clear understanding of your hiring needs to know how to best use of our services.
- If you hire infrequently having a dedicated recruiter on staff is frivolous and you need a recruitment agency
- If you hire regularly – about once a month. You might have someone who does much of your recruiting, trained to screen and interview compliantly, but they may need help getting the right candidates, not applicants, in for interview.
- If you hire frequently Top Skills can be your recruiting department taking the bulk of the work off your hands and free you up to hire for quality, rather than quantity.
Companies pay Top Skills Recruitment to fill jobs, not book interviews. You will get fewer candidates, but each will be qualified, have the appropriate soft skills and the relevant career outlook.
You may want to stop hiring new graduates and look at a more experienced worker (with a raised salary) to reduce the churn normally experienced when hiring graduate trainees.
If a critical team member is taking a family or medical leave, you may need hire a temp to fill their spot. Consider using this as an opportunity to screen someone for another vacancy you might have within the company. If the temp is a good worker and fits in well with your team, you might even want to cross-train them during their temp stint to see if they are a good fit for the vacancy.
If you have a position that takes longer than the trial period to train, then temporary to permanent might be a good fit for you. Sometimes, it can take months to see if a candidate is the right fit for some openings. When you do temp to perm, you will have a longer trial period and if they do not work out, you do not even have to fire them.