Top Skills Recruitment is an agency, providing a full range of services in the sphere of HR. We assist Bulgarian and international companies in attracting the most suitable and skillful people for them.
Our team consists of professionals with experience in consulting, possessing the skills needed to achieve excellent results.
Our client offers services in corporate management, administration, compliance, fund, structured finance and corporate expansion.
- Accounting for a range of financial instruments and capital structures, active in the securitization or real estate industry
- Processing balance sheets and income statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Preparing and analyzing monthly, quarterly and annual figures
- Preparing company management accounts
- Administering accounts receivables
- Preparing periodic financial reports, budgets and cash flow statements
- Preparing statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports
- Participating in projects for new systems implementation and reporting optimization
- Preparing and file VAT and other tax returns
- Preparing and filing regulatory statistical returns to central banks
- Working closely with stakeholders and clients
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or similar
- 3-5+ years experience in a similar position preferably within a multinational company
- Excellent understanding of English and Local Law
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Willingness and ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Interest in the international financial/capital markets and financial instruments
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance
- 20-25 days paid annual leave
- 2 days home office per week
- Public transport remuneration
- Central location
- Standard working hours
- Nice and friendly environment
Please send your CV in English!
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017