Due to the growth in our Client’s business, we are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant in a full-time position.
- Reviewing the Aged Creditors and investigating any debit balances
- Assisting with preparing invoices for payment
- Process payment-runs for vendors and staff expenses plus ad hoc payments as necessary
- Previous experience of working within an accounts payable role is essential
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous experience of using an ERP system
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team
- Basic to Intermediary Excel Skills
- А competitive remuneration package; Sport Card; Health Card; Food allowances
- Currently work from home due to Covid
- Afterwards you will be based in Sofia in a combination of home based
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our client’s challenging dynamics, please apply by sending your updated CV in English.
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: 432025 / 23.10.2017