Top Skills Recruitment is an agency, providing a full range of services in the sphere of HR. We assist Bulgarian and international companies in attracting the most suitable and skillful people for them.
Our team consists of professionals with experience in consulting, possessing the skills needed to achieve excellent results.
Are you ready for a new career challenge in an international company? Our client is a market leader with over 20 years of experience in payments. For the need of their business we are looking for a Customer Relations Expert.
What will you do:
- Create positive customer experience with each contact you handle
- Support customers via telephone, email or chat
- Deliver tailored service, following high quality standards
- Contribute to our great working environment
- Look for ways to constantly improve the processes and the business
What will you need:
- Fluent command in English
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Strong attention to detail : Readiness to take responsibilities
- Willingness to be part of international environment and quickly developing and fast-paced business
- Experience in a global organization from high-tech industry is a plus
What is offered:
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Flexible working model by combining working from home with office collaboration days. Working on shifts: Monday-Sunday: 8am-5pm, 10am-7pm, 11am-8pm, 3pm – 12am
Send us your updated CV in English and let`s do the first step of your new career journey together! 🙂
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017