Top Skills Recruitment is an agency, providing a full range of services in the sphere of HR. We assist Bulgarian and international companies in attracting the most suitable and skillful people for them.
Our team consists of professionals with experience in consulting, possessing the skills needed to achieve excellent results.
Our client is a leading specialised payments platform with an office based in Sofia.
• Contribute to the scoping, risk assessment, and planning of SOX program;
• Support Business Process SOX compliance activities, including annual planning, performing walk-throughs, documenting and analyzing procedures and controls, and preparing work papers;
• Document updates to narratives, RACM and process flow documentation with input from control owners;
• Ongoing training in relevant SOX areas (evidence, thresholds, information produced by the entity etc.);
• Collaborate on the evaluation of deficiencies noted in testing, both by internal SOX team and external audit and work with process and controls owners to ensure timely remediation;
• Identify risk mitigation opportunities (compensating controls) for deficient areas and advises on remediation plans and timing.
• Become proficient with the AuditBoard tool (repository for SOX controls and documentation);
• Assist coordination with external/internal audit & external SOX consultants;
• Assist with and/or review SOX-relevant policies.
The successful candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field;
• 3+ years experience in internal audit, risk, compliance, or other assurance discipline;
• Relevant audit public accounting (Big 4);
• ACCA and/or CIA qualified (or in progress) preferred;
• Strong understanding of GAAP, SOX, COSO, financial risks and controls;
• Proficiency in English, German language preferred;
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues
• Ability to thrive in a creative, dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and resources effectively, while meeting deadlines and delivering quality work;
• Ability to travel internationally, if required.
The company can offer you:
- Home Office option
- 25 annual paid leave
- Health insurance
- Sports card
- Team events
- Company discounts
- Standard working hours
- Location near a metro station
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017