Top Skills Recruitment team consists of young & positive professionals speaking different foreign languages. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best of our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our partner is seeking a Business Analyst with Spanish (Maternity cover).
• Processing standard transactions in SAP and other systems, such as Order Entry, Change, Closure, Billing and proper cost allocation;
• Validating order packs and confirmations;
• Performing Month-end, Quarter-end and Annual Closing activities in your area of responsibility;
• Identifying and resolving readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems;
• Assisting with the commercial verification of financial impacts, such as revenues, costs, backlog, work-in-progress, plans, forecasts and risks
• Communicating with, primarily, intra-organizational contacts and some external contacts on invoice clarification activities;
• Providing training to new employees for specific areas of responsibility as defined by the Team Lead / Senior BA.
• Ensuring completeness, accuracy and high quality of the daily operations by achieving the agreed KPIs, team and personal targets;
• Ensuring adherence to contractual commitments, service level agreements and charging for MAC’s, AV and VL’s
• Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures, rules and accounting standards.
• Degree in Business Administration/ Finance / Accounting
• 1 years experience in relevant field
• SAP, MS Office (advanced excel skills), Enterprise Data Flows and Systems (ERP, etc.)
• Spanish Language Skills (B2/C1)
• Good Analytical Skills
• Very Good Networking and Communication Skills
• Customer orientation
• Professional Growth in a Global Company
• Individual Career Path
• Talent Program
• E-Learning Hub
• Knowledge Sharing Programs and Trainings
• Mentor Support
• Flexible Working Hours
• Home Office
• 26 Paid Vacation Days
• 5 Wellness Fridays Vacation
• Medical Care including Dental Care, Glasses, etc.
• Referral Bonus
• Food Vouchers
• Multisport Card
• Store Discounts
• Team Buildings and Company Events
• Lounge and Game Areas
• Charity and Volunteer Activities
• Career Opportunities for Relocation in our International Offices
• Metro Station next to the Office
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send your CV in English!
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017