Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
For one of our partners – a leading reinsurance company – we are looking for a Business Operations Expert to join their amazing team.
- Provide the management with support on various tasks related to the:
– maintenance of the system of governance
– update of internal policies and procedures
– preparation of reports on different internal documents
– coordination of the annual review of the internal system of governance
- Perform coordination activities on different areas of the company activities, for example: in the Operational Risk Management Area, outsourcing activities, annual reporting, etc;
- Perform the role of Business Continuity Officer within the company and in this role participate in the maintenance and execution of the Business Continuity Management program of the company;
- Prepare, format, and update different materials (documents and presentations) needed for company meetings or reporting;
- Provide other general support to other business activities in the Compliance, Reinsurance and Accounting areas;
- Participates in drafting minutes of meetings for different boards and committees in the company;
- Participates in the coordination activities for different company reporting flows, such as ORSA, RSR, SFCR and others;
- Effectively supports the administration and management of the company in the proper execution and efficient processes of procurement activities.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Previous financial background;
- 2-5 years of experience in Compliance, Risk, Internal Audit or Legal departments is an advantage;
- Very good working level of English.
- Excellent technical skills with MS Excel;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and proactive approach;
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Dynamic professional with ability to handle various simulations priorities.
- Competitive salary;
- Additional health insurance;
- Food vouchers and transport allowance;
- Multisport card;
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our client’s challenging dynamics, please apply by sending your updated CV in English.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: 432025 / 23.10.2017