Top Skills Recruitment is an agency, providing a full range of services in the sphere of HR. We assist Bulgarian and international companies in attracting the most suitable and skillful people for them.
Our team consists of professionals with experience in consulting, possessing the skills needed to achieve excellent results.
For one of our partners – a leading company in the distribution, consulting, production and integration of solutions and software in the security and safety industry – we are looking for a Project Sales Representative.
• Growth and development of project sales and customer network on the Bulgarian market;
• Realization of the sales plan;
• Research, analysis and processing of the market and competition, assessment of our market share;
• Creation (or coordination of creation) and offering optimal solutions for the purpose of improving sales;
• Finding, developing, and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers and interest groups;
• Daily cooperation and contacts with current and potential partners and customers;
• Sales and technical support to partners (or coordination thereof) in solving their requests;
• Marketing and technical presentation of project solutions and products;
• Defining and predicting the needs of the market, proposing new products depending on the needs and interests of the market, timely informing the Director of project sales for Export II and the Director of the Bulgarian office about this;
• Leading and implementing the company’s sales activities and sales policies on the given market;
• Participation in organizing partner education programs, organizing fairs, conferences, and similar events for the purpose of improving sales;
• Reporting on the implementation of the sales plan and sales activities to the Director of project sales for Export II and Director of Bulgarian office;
• Regular technical and other necessary education;
• Warehouse management and ordering of equipment for project sales;
• Management and collection of receivables from customers.
• Strong sales skills and background;
• Experience with electrical, safety, security, ICT projects and/or larger construction projects;
• Communicative person who knows the market very well, and has active contacts with project customers, electricians, system integrators and designers;
• Knowledge of technical protection systems: fire alarm, video surveillance, anti-burglary, access control;
• Fluency in English
• Driving license and availability for business trips
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Responsibility, flexibility and proactivity
• Standard working hours;
• Company car;
• Additional health insurance;
• Opportunities for professional development and continuous training;
• Cooperation with a professional and dynamic team;
• Friendly and cooperative working atmosphere.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017