Our client serves
customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps,
power tools and assembly systems. They are a global and diverse Group of many
strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in
more than 180 countries.
- Promptly carry out
servicing, maintenance, diagnoses and repairs on all types of compressed air
equipment at the workshop.
- Supporting sales of spare parts, AirNet piping, advanced
services and service contracts.
- Monitoring and
recording service and maintenance tasks in Worksheets and Timesheets
daily, recommending required parts and follow up the delivery and repair.
- Reporting daily
the present job cards to the service administration, using the relevant
software and aligning with Service Planner for the daily and weekly plan.
- An experienced professional in repair and maintenance of
- Technical education graduate (Mechanical or Electrical studies)
or with significant technical experience in industrial equipment.
- Demonstrating a genuine interest in accurately
understanding and acting on customer’s needs and expectations. Prioritizes work
and timely addresses customer’s requests.
- Exhibiting interest in the fundamentals of
how the business works and understands how to contribute to business
- Passionate about position’s mission. Follows through and
takes responsibility for successes and failures in own work.
- Actively collaborating with others
and openly shares knowledge and experiences.
- Highly organized, able to work productively in
a highly demanding environment and to positively deal with setbacks
- A supportive working environment, within a high performing team.
- Ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill set and
- An excellent benefits package – a medical plan, lunch vouchers
and achievable variable compensation.
- Work for an internationally recognized and respected company
with high business ethical standards.
If you are interested
in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.