Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is a growing company of 50 professionals whose strength is in developing their own games and we’re currently looking for Node.js Developer to join their team. They do gamification, video games, and art for clients from different areas: B2B educational games, igaming, art production for board games, to name only a few. Their portfolio also includes entertainment products such as the platform Amilova and Dragonball Multiverse: online
communities devoted to comics, manga, indie artists and video games. The company’s complete network of products entertains over 500 million visitors monthly, with above 300,000 daily active players and a total of over 15 million registered players.
Our client is here to provide positive entertainment and support creative endeavors. They want to make the games they want to play and which make people laugh, make them fall in love with their characters, and feast their eyes with amazing art. They are geeky, international, and fun.
And they are looking for new passionate professionals to join them in their adventure!
* Create server applications for our new games
* Maintain server applications for our current games
* Some of the applications are gameplay related, some of them are APIs.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Good level in MySQL
* Experience in working on Linux
* Very good written and verbal English language
CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
* Experience in the usage of Git
* Experience with PHP
* Experience in browser games and social network applications
* Experience in Smartphone apps
* Experience on coding plug-in and modification on CMS systems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Excellent career development opportunities.
* Flexible Working hours and Remote-friendly work with a good work-life balance.
* Work in an environment of flat structure and clarity.
* Be able to impact projects and participate from the very start.
* Work in a fun, collaborative and enthusiastic environment where you learn and share knowledge.
* Attractive social and remuneration package: Additional Health Insurance, Multisports Card, Transport Card, etc.
* Office located in the proximity of Paradise Mall, close to public transport and
* Comfortable working environment with cool in-office perks such as a company library, 180° terraces, relaxing poof zones, PlayStation 5 and 4, gym, daily coffee, and fruit distribution etc.
* Lots of social events and well-maintained festive spirit. Friday night drinks! 🙂
If you recognize yourself, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017