Mid/Senior DevOps Engineer
Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is an IT partner that enables enterprises, startups and ISVs to fully meet their technology needs within a single delivery organization. They deliver both IT-related services and turn-key software solutions that make their customers’ business smarter and harness the power of innovation. Their services include software development, integration, support & maintenance,
managed services, IT and digital transformation consulting with an emphasis on stable, predictable and value-adding delivery.
Our client’s customer is a rapidly growing B2B E-commerce startup whose activity across Europe tripled in the first months of 2021. It keeps expanding despite the lockdowns. The customer’s team is having a roadmap with major plans for 2022, and they would like to help them achieve great results.
We are currently looking for Mid/Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team.
• At least 4 years of experience in defining and evangelizing cloud-related optimizations
and best practices to improve reliability, scalability, and performance
• At least 4 years of working knowledge of DevOps/CI/CD tools & process
• Solid knowledge of Cloud deployments (GCP/AWS/Azure) and Container/Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
• English: Intermediate or higher (direct communication with the customer and
international team members)
• Collaborate on issues such as CI/CD and tooling
• Automate metrics to minimize manual tasks
• Implement SRE best practices and tooling
• Sustain/empower/implement reliability and performance
• Implement tooling & protocol to improve incident management
• Improve availability & reliability of the platform
• Competitive salary
• Diversity of Domains & Businesses
• Variety of technology
• Health & Legal support
• Active professional community
• Continuous education and growing
• Flexible schedule
• Remote work
• Sports and community activities