Mid/Senior PHP Developer
Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is an IT partner that enables enterprises, startups and ISVs to fully meet their technology needs within a single delivery organization. They deliver both IT-related services and turn-key software solutions that make their customers’ business smarter and harness the power of innovation. Their services include software development, integration, support & maintenance,
managed services, IT and digital transformation consulting with an emphasis on stable, predictable and value-adding delivery.
Our client’s customer is a leading provider of customized self-serve advertising platforms for publishers, which comes with the best features of ad forecasting, one-to-one direct deals, proposals sending, various targeting options, and ad-tools.
We are currently looking for Mid/Senior PHP Developer to join their team.
• At least 4 years of experience in PHP development
• Solid experience with Laravel Framework
• Strong OOP and design patterns knowledge
• Solid experience with MySQL (MariaDB)
• Experience with Git and GitFlow
• Understanding of CI concepts (TeamCity, Jenkins)
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
• Intermediate level of spoken and written English
• Code, develop unit and integration tests, debug, document, implement, and maintain portions of software
• Promote good design principles, such as code reuse, modularity, and extensibility
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
• Perform code review for compliance with the best engineering practices, coding standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
• Continuously participate in technical risks identification and analysis, immediately notify the Project Manager of new risks identified, and suggest a mitigation strategy
• Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
• Contribute to the creation of technical specifications
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions
• Competitive salary
• Diversity of Domains & Businesses
• Variety of technology
• Health & Legal support
• Active professional community
• Continuous education and growing
• Flexible schedule
• Remote work