Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Due to the growth in our Client’s business, we are looking for a Desktop Support Technician in a full-time position.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with helpdesk and application support
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Financial firm or equivalent fast-paced environment
- Good problem-solving. Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good general knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Comfortable with the principles TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic Citrix knowledge
- Proficiency and knowledge of recording, tracking and closing incidents and requests proactively
- Knowledge of PC hardware and experience of troubleshooting PC issues and multi-function devices
- Strong desire to learn new skills, expand upon and improve existing ones
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Fluent in English
We are looking for a self-motivated IT Support Technician. As a member of our IT team, you will primarily support Microsoft Office products based in all our offices globally. You will provide support for video and audio conferencing such as Zoom, incident and request handling, basic LAN/WAN troubleshooting, remote access support, and other IT responsibilities including new desk installation and internal moves of PC hardware. Your technical knowledge will allow you to provide day-to-day First and Second Line Support for our users through the provision of service desk functions and to act as the first point of contact by email, instant message or face-to-face. This is a hybrid role and so you will be expected to work from home and the office on rotation.
Primary responsibilities (not limited to)
- Full time IT support for the Bulgarian office, responsible for desktops, peripherals and other IT equipment
- Remote support for other offices in EMEA using remote software tools and email