Top Skills Recruitment is an agency, providing a full range of services in the sphere of HR. We assist Bulgarian and international companies in attracting the most suitable and skillful people for them. Our team consists of professionals with experience in consulting, possessing the skills needed to achieve excellent results.
Our client secures the networks, infrastructures, and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. They are currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? They are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development.
Job Role / Responsibilities:
- Manage operational tasks daily with minimal supervision
- Provide technical support, advice and further analysis on the vendor products and technologies listed below for our customers infrastructure security needs.
- The provision of detailed and accurate guidance on the use of client products to support our customer base.
- Effectively interact with other members of the team to provide solutions to technical issues.
- Act as a technical lead for some of our major customers and as a Subject Matter Expert for core vendor technologies.
- Provide escalation and mentorship to junior colleagues and assist as a senior member of the team in the ongoing improvement of the services that we offer.
- Support projects on boarding
- Incident management; update clients and systems in a timely efficient manor
- Problem management; Identify trends in product failures and reoccurring incidents.
- Responsible for changes for the managed services customer’s networks
Industry certification is an advantage in one or more of the following:
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE/CCSM
- Fortinet NSE 4-8
- Palo Alto PCNSA/PCNSE
- F5 – 101-401
- Forcepoint Certification
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP
- Detailed knowledge of Network Security
- Firewalls product experience across vendor producst, such as: Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Firewall UTM/Sandboxing/App Control experience in CheckPoint, FortiGate
- Routing/Switching/ Dynamic routing protocals (OSPF and BGP) – Cisco, Arista
- IDS/IPS – McAfee, Sourcefire, Juniper, Fortinet
- Content Delivery Systems – F5 LTM, GTM, Citrix Netscaler
- Content filtering – Forcepoint, Bluecoat, IronPort WSA
- Email gateway – Ironport, FortiMail, Fireeye
- Multifactor Authentication – RSA, CyberArk
- Web Application Firewall – Imperva, F5 ASM
- IPSEC/SSL VPN: CheckPoint, Juniper, FortGate, ASA, Pulse Secure, Netscaler Gateway
- Some shell scripting or Development Experience
- Troubleshooting skills with wireshark, fiddler, HTTPwatch
What you will bring to us:
- Competent English speaker
- A positive attitude is essential in building a rapport with the customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer/client focus, with a proven ability to manage expectations appropriately, to provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units within the organisations, and to comprehend business imperatives.
- Ability to work with only minimal supervision.
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude
- Proficiency in performing risk and business impact assessments.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors like Financial Services, and the SME sector
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset including indepth vendor training
- Opportunity, if desired, to enhance skills by carrying out a small amount of on site professional services work and to shadow consultants
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
If you recognize yourself, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017