Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of
experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the
best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high
standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is a digital leader born from two technology companies with more than 20 years of successful activity in the global market. By joining forces, they provide large companies with the next generation of digital transformation and cloud services in the field of digitization.
Essential Job Functions:
• Take functional specs and produce high quality technical specs
• Take technical specs and produce completed and well tested programs which meet user satisfaction and acceptance, and precisely reflect the requirements – business logic, performance, and usability requirements
• Conduct/attend requirements definition meetings with end-users and document system/business requirements
• Conduct Peer Review on Code and Test Cases, prepared by other team members, to assess quality and compliance with coding standards
• As required for the role, perform end-user demos of proposed solution and finished product, provide end user training and provide support for user acceptance testing
• As required for the role, troubleshoot production support issues and find appropriate solutions within defined SLA to ensure minimal disruption to business operations
• Ensure that Bank policies, procedures, and standards are factored into project design and development
• As required for the role, install new release, and participate in upgrade activities
• As required for the role, perform integration between systems that are on prem and also on the cloud and third party vendors
• As required for the role, collaborate with different teams within the organization for infrastructure, integration, database administration support
• Adhere to project schedules and report progress regularly
• Prepare weekly status reports and participate in status meetings and highlight issues and constraints that would impact timely delivery of work program items
• Find the appropriate tools to implement the project
• Maintain knowledge of current industry standards and practices
• As needed, interact and collaborate with Enterprise Architects (EA), Office of Information Security (OIS) to obtain approvals and accreditations
Essential Job functions:
• Provide training and guidance to junior staff
• Provide Oversight to the team,
• Prepare standards and best pactices
• Accountable for end-to-end delivery
• As needed, Play a lead role in upgrade process/activities
• Create training programs
• Lead/Manage the team,
• Prepare standards and best practices
• Accountable for end-to-end delivery
• Guide the team
• Contribute subject matter expertise and serve as a technical resource for other professionals in their field
• Guide the team and clients through the upgrade process and the individual activities.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or in a related area of expertise.
• Required number of years of proven experience in the specific technology/toolset as per Experience Matrix below for each Level.
• Proven ability to serve as a Technical Developer responsible for delivering solutions and meeting business needs
• Expected to have good understanding of COTS products, cloud based products and environments
• Along with expertise in the given technology, comfortable working with version control tools live VSS, CVS, SVN and issue tracking tools like Jira, Azure DevOps
• Good understanding of integration methodologies and technologies
• Ability to understand business challenges and address them using appropriate and cost effective solutions
• Ability to take a high-level objective and deliver results with minimal supervision, while under the directives of the team leader
• Outstanding conceptual, analytical, judgmental skills and problem-solving skills, including the ability to diagnose and resolve problems independently, as well as in collaboration with a team.
• Ability to work seamlessly in a distributed team environments, onsite/offshore models
• Ability and willingness to propose creative and optimal solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter with a track record in learning new technologies.
• Proficient in understanding and grasping new business processes quickly
• Familiarity with software development methodologies (Agile/Waterfall).
• Strong analytical, problem-identification/solving skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills
• Good communicating and presentations skills, both verbal and written, with all levels of Bank staff
• Ability for disciplined and detail oriented work
This position is for a core .Net developer who will join application support team 1. Must be able to work flexible hours as the team is co-located in Chennai/USA EST. 2. After the initial KT, the candidate must be able to handle production tasks and trouble shooting independently. 3. Any credit/market risk knowledge is a big advantage. 4. Must have excellent communication skills as this will become a client facing position after the initial period. 5. Must be able to work with a large team. The existing team members are diverse in every which way possible.
If you recognize yourself, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017