Top Skills Recruitment is an agency, providing a full range of services in the sphere of HR. We assist Bulgarian and international companies in attracting the most suitable and skillful people for them. Our team consists of professionals with experience in consulting, possessing the skills needed to achieve excellent results.
Our client is an IT service provider located in Germany with a mission to digitalize the core business of their clients.
* Implement, maintain, and troubleshoot Active Directory group policies, login scripts, DNS and DHCP
* Capacity and Performance management in Windows Server environment related to Cluster, Hosts, Storage, VMs, etc.
* Achieving Configuration and Change Management excellence for the entire server infrastructure Backup and Restore Management
* Building and maintaining good operational conditions for complex technical environments with respect to SLAs
* Handling of major incidents, and ensuring that the server infrastructure comply with the specifications and the customer expectations
* Ensuring high Availability of the Windows Server Services
* Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* 5+ years of experience on position as Windows Administrator in enterprise environment
* Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate preferred
* Excellent working experience in the administration of high complex Active Directory environments
* Excellent knowledge about Windows Server management tools (RSAT, MMC, Sysinternals)
* Working experience in building scalable, highly available, mission critical Windows Server infrastructure
* Experience of Disaster Recovery technologies and concepts
* Working knowledge of Backup technologies
* Multi-site environment experience
* Knowledge in conducting performance analysis for Windows Servers in the areas of CPU, Memory and I/O utilization
* Excellent German language skills
* Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company Induction programs
* Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
* Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
* 25 days paid leave
* Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
* Free course in German
* Coverage of certification program expenses
* Company-sponsored events and team buildings
* Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
* Access to sports card
* Additional Health insurance
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply NOW! Send us your CV!
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: No 2399 / 15.11.2017
License for administration and protection of personal data: No 432025 / 23.10.2017