Our team consists of professionals with experience in consulting, possessing the skills needed to achieve excellent results.
Function/ Role Summary –
The Finance Controller within Statutory Finance EMEA team is responsible for coordinating key aspects of the financial accounting, reporting and compliance for legal entities operating across various international jurisdictions. The Finance Controller supports and assists with the implementation, standardization and review of internal controls, processes set-up and corporate policies and procedures. Reporting to Manager, Finance ЕМЕА.
• Apply technical knowledge, judgement, and analytical skills in managing significant differences to US GAAP, while balancing group policies with local GAAP differences and local audit issues.
• Drive standardization of process and approach towards centralization of audit engagements and evolvement towards a global audit partner.
• Process improvements, identification of control deficiencies. Efficiency and quality improvements identification.
• Oversight and coordination of external parties performing services including outsourced providers, audit and reporting services, etc.
• Assist to develop and implement a centralized accounting function organized by functional area. Support standardization of accounting processes and procedures and the use of KPIs to improve efficiency.
• Support the Finance Manager to coordinate efforts with global controllership and finance management to drive consistency and efficiency in global policies, procedures, and other initiatives.
• Liaise, collaborate, and manage relationships with Internal Control and Global Assurance to support overall compliance goals and objectives.
• Active participation in the transformation process for the whole Statutory finance team.
• Analysis on EMEA level as part of audit preparation and as part of US to Local GAAP adjustments process standardization
• Strong knowledge of international accounting standards.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks.
• Positive approach, flexibility and questioning mind.
• Strong project managerial and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
• ACCA qualification preferred.
• 3 years’ experience in top-tier public accounting or consulting firms and/or public company environments (Big4).
• Sound knowledge of international standards, and internal control processes.
• International experience is a plus
• Oracle experience is a plus
• Advanced Excel skills and the ability to manage large datasets are required.
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong verbal and written communication skills