Our Client is a fast-growing marketing and web development company based in the United States. Due to their team’s exponential growth, they are looking to expand and enhance their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The requirements and assets are being delivered to our Quality Assurance Specialist by way of our project management software. They are expected to learn the project management software and time tracking software and implement them into their daily workflow. This helps us to work efficiently and stay ahead of deadlines.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for working with and communicating effectively with our Developers and Project Coordinators, and to complete each task. We require them to be proactive by showing initiative in the process in order to create and maintain a high-quality end product.
- For Harbinger contractors, we offer 20 days of paid time off (PTO), along with PTO for every National Holiday which falls on a weekday.
WHO WE NEED:
THIS ROLE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Do quality assurance and testing of websites visuals, functionalities, usability and integrity
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports
- Making recommendations for improvements
- 1+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Good sense of UI/UX
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- At least limited working level of English, both verbal and written
- Have quick and steady access to the internet
- Has the ability to effectively take critiques, work efficiently under pressure, meet the predefined deadlines and do a quality job under tight deadlines
- Have a strong attention to details and a healthy dose of perfectionism
- Show initiative and eagerness to be involved creatively with our team
- Willingness to learn and grow with our company
QUALIFICATIONS CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Certificate in quality assurance
- Knowledge of the best practices in web design/development in general