Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high-standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
SEO & Marketing experts. Their goal is to deliver the highest quality traffic possible to all our esteemed partners. They combine their in-depth marketing expertise with the extensive data analytics that they have built over the years.
We are looking to hire a skilled PHP and WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
At least 2 years experience working as a WordPress developer
What you’ll be doing:
• Designing and developing the website’s architecture as well as building new features and functionalities
• Building and implementing new themes and plugins
• Building the website front-end and conducting website performance tests
• Analyzing website performance and troubleshooting errors
• Handling the backend of the website, including database and server integration
• Ensuring high performance and managing all the technical aspects of the CMS
• Maintain well-documented and reusable code
• Fix arising production problems
What you’ll bring:
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome devtools, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
• Knowledge and understanding of DNS management can be useful.
• Ability to work in an agile environment (adaptability, collaboration with stakeholders)
• Understanding SEO principles
• Can-do and positive attitude
What we offer:
• Premium private health insurance.
• Performance bonuses.
• Professional development allowance.
• Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine.
• Additional days off including one for your birthday.
• Multisport and public transportation cards.
• Food vouchers in the amount of 80 BGN per month.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send your CV in English!