Job Profile Summary:
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the largest alternative asset managers in the world. Technology is central to our client’s business strategy and we are constantly looking at better ways of doing things. Our culture embraces change, and change is the norm rather than the exception in a constantly evolving organization and industry.
Due to team expansion, we are looking for exceptional candidates to fill new roles in Bulgaria, with a view to building out an engineering capability in the country. We are looking for skilled developers with a genuine passion for technology to work within Investment Management Technology. The group is responsible for the technology solutions implemented across a wide range of business lines, including Investment Risk, Solutions, GPM, Compliance, Sales and Marketing, Funds Treasury, Operations and Risk & Performance Reporting.
All roles will have a balance of BAU and Project work. BAU work will involve maintaining the existing tech stack, 3rd line support and supporting the business with smaller enhancements and fixes. While project work will consist of longer term, more far-reaching changes that are a mixture of extending existing systems, incorporating new technologies and building out our strategic technology platform in line with our long-term vision.
These openings have the potential to be high profile roles with extensive interaction with business stakeholders and senior management across the company, so would suit individuals who thrive in those environments.
- Owning the end-to-end delivery process – from requirements gathering through to development, testing, and coordinating deployment to production
- Participating in/owning the planning, design, and delivery of longer-term projects
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing amongst peers
- View stakeholder interaction as integral to successful delivery
- Continuous improvement of production components such as reducing tech debt, increasing release quality, and improving resource utilization
- Encourage and drive adoption of best practices and help improve business knowledge and understanding within the team
- Support for production systems and BAU requests
- Mentoring junior team members
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong delivery focused approach, ensuring business value is being met C# and .NET
- Query writing, schema design and performance tuning in MS SQL Server
- Ability to balance business delivery and incremental adoption of new architectural platform features
- Proponent of collaborative software engineering techniques and methods
- Confident communicator – able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views
- 25+ days paid leave
- Recognition programs and rewards
- Company-sponsored events and team buildings
- Access to sports card
- Additional Health insurance
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply NOW! Send us your CV!
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017