Our client is one of the leading and quickly-evolving international companies for payments with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors.
Currently, they are looking for proactive and motivated professionals to join their multilingual team on the position: Issuing Risk Specialist.
As a member of their team you will be responsible for:
- Apply knowledge of card scheme guidelines to raise chargebacks on fraud and cardholder dispute claims or negative balances created by transactions processed on the Internal DW programs.
- Sound understanding of current Issuing fraud trends and recommend changes – rules and/or controls – to prevent future potential losses
- Ensure adequate processes in place to identify risks and make recommendations to effectively manage and enhance recovery of bad debt relating to Issuing
- Understanding of relevant Card Scheme Issuing rules and best practices, applying them across all Issuing programmes
- Assist in projects involving the Issuing team, representing the wider Risk team when required
- Appropriate escalation of fraud trends and bad debt incidents relating to Issuing
- Ensure accurate management reporting on Issuing is provided as required across all programmes
- Oversee the investigation of potential technical issues which could result in a loss of chargeback rights
- – Escalation of system issues and manual processing errors relating to Issuing
- Enhance automation of current processes through the acquisition of new technologies or improvements to current technologies
- Establish and maintain effective communication networks with key stakeholders, business partners and peer
- Provide operational support on all aspects of Issuing processes across both digital wallets and external Issuing programmes
- Ensure compliance of relevant card scheme fraud programmes across both digital wallets and external Issuing programmes
- Act as the Issuing subject matter expert and central point of contact for all programmes, internal and external
- Provide operational support to onboard new programme managers, new products and change request processes in relation to external Issuing programmes
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- At least 1 year of experience in Chargeback Management field
- Secondary education
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy and strong Internet knowledge (mail, www/ MS OFFICE, OS Windows)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
Here is what they’ve got to offer:
- Flexible working model by combining working from home with office collaboration days
- Competitive remuneration
- 25 days annual paid leave
- Additional health insurance
- Sports card
- Company discounts
- Team events
- Variety of soft skills, business, and technical training programs
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send your CV in English!
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017