SEO & Marketing experts. Our client’s goal is to deliver the highest quality traffic possible to all esteemed partners. They combine in-depth marketing expertise with the extensive data analytics that they have built over the years.
A competitive spirit, you have a love of innovation and achievement, and you desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion, and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new products we create, and the people that we engage.
We are looking to hire a skilled PHP and WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
At least 2 years experience working as a WordPress developer
What you’ll be doing:
• Designing and developing the website’s architecture as well as building new features and functionalities
• Building and implementing new themes and plugins
• Building the website front-end and conducting website performance tests
• Analyzing website performance and troubleshooting errors
• Handling the backend of the website, including database and server integration
• Ensuring high performance and managing all the technical aspects of the CMS
• Maintain well-documented and reusable code
• Fix arising production problems
What you’ll bring:
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome dev tools, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
• Knowledge and understanding of DNS management can be useful.
• Ability to work in an agile environment (adaptability, collaboration with stakeholders)
• Understanding SEO principles
• Can-do and positive attitude
What we offer:
• Premium private health insurance.
• Performance bonuses.
• Professional development allowance.
• Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine.
• Additional days off including one for your birthday.
• Multisport and public transportation cards.
• Food vouchers in the amount of 80 BGN per month.
If you recognize yourself, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017