Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in Europe. They secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland, the UK, the Nordics & Bulgaria. Thier team is expanding all the time even though it take a very long time in matching new individuals to the company ethos. They are passionate about what they do, so too must any new recruits. They are also fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organization.
Job Role / Responsibilities:
The Financial Accountant will assist with all accounting related functions to maintain effective accounting
and reporting systems. The primary focus of the role is to ensure complete, accurate and timely closing of the monthly and quarterly books and successful completion of external audits. Razor sharp focus required on Gross Margins, Net Profits, Free Cashflow and Shareholder Wealth Creation. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, month-end process, financial reporting, revenue reporting,analytical reviews and fixed assets accounting. Working with the finance leadership team to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s accounting systems, general internal controls and information reporting to meet company standards. Provides accounting support, as needed, for various operational initiatives. A strong understanding of IFRS reporting and acquisition accounting will be an essential requirement for the role. The current finance team comprises 12 colleagues across Finance
- Assisting in accounts preparation for Group operation including
- Preparation of monthly board packs (consolidated monthly P&L, Balance Sheet,
Cashflow, Ratio Analysis and detailed notes)
- Assisting in preparation of detailed IFRS Financial statements with supporting
- Assist in managing the foreign exchange risk exposure of the Group o Maintaining a strong
financial reporting and control ethos across the group o Respond to Ad Hoc information requests
required from time to time o Assist in managing & reporting of working capital & working capital
metrics o Assist in the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics. o Calculate variances from the
budget/forecast and report to management. o Assist in maintaining a documented system of
accounting policies and procedures.
- Work with auditors on a regular basis o Preparation of statuary returns including VAT/VIES/P30
- Internal Audit management – ongoing internal audit review processes. o Control environment –
regular monitoring of key financial controls.
- Assist in the integration of acquired companies into the current group structure and accounting
for the technical aspects of the purchase agreements
- Work with operational finance functions (e.g. payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Assist in the implementation of IFRS reporting across the group o Assist in maintaining effective
financial controls and reporting processes to support the business o Assist in the continued
maintenance and development of the key financial processes and systems to support the future
scaling plans of the business
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to enhance your skills, knowledge and gain experience in key leading technology and
- An opportunity to attend conferences held by leading Security Vendors / Organisations
- Opportunities to expand your experience by learning new products with further opportunity to
influence product/service strategy for the group.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security (Winner of Managed
Security Service Provider 2017, Winner of Best Place to work in IT 2016, Nominated for EY, EOY5
2015, Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013)
- Join a Company that has been awarded the Elite Award for Growth Strategy of the Year, Ireland
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many different verticals in Ireland and the UK – Govt, Financial, Pharma and SMEs
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with, learn and
receive support from.
Please send your CV in English!
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017