For our client, a dynamic developing insurance company with strong positions and high-level standards, we are looking for an Internal Auditor.
• Planning of audit engagements – identification of risks; gathering, understanding, and evaluating information/data related to audit engagements; planning and preparing audit tests/procedures/questionnaires together with the other team members;
• Testing the design and effectiveness of internal controls in compliance with the Group’s Internal Audit methodology;
• Identifying areas having risk potential and providing recommendations for improvement of the system of internal controls within the organization; assisting in the preparation of audit reports;
• Following up on the implementation of remedial actions related to audit recommendations.
• Good understanding of Risk Management, Governance, and Control standards;
• Prior 2-3 years of work experience in internal or external audit, or financial services institution will be considered a strong advantage;
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Insurance, Banking, Accounting, Auditing, Economics or Law;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) – all working papers are written in English;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong analytical skills and willingness to apply them in D&A testing;
• Motivation to learn and grow professionally and pursue CIA globally recognized certification.
• Standard working hours;
• Office in a communicative location;
• Excellent remuneration;
• Social benefits;
If you want to become a member of a leading International Insurance Group and grow professionally in a dynamic and challenging area, we encourage you to apply.