Our client is a global provider of intelligent SaaS solutions for contact centers and other industries. Established in 2009, they interconnect 100’s of leading business applications creating bespoke hubs for BPO communication centers worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced Asterisk/Freeswitch Developer to join our client’s team. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of VoIP technologies, experience in designing, implementing and maintaining complex Asterisk/Freeswitch, and strong experience in integration with CRM, IVR, ACD, and other telephony applications. As an Asterisk/Freeswitch Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing custom voice solutions tailored to meet specific business needs.
• Design and implement Asterisk/Freeswitch applications within a contact center platform
• Customize IVR and ACD systems to meet client-specific requirements
• Integrate Asterisk with CRM and other business applications
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Asterisk-based systems
• Provide technical support to the internal team
• 3+ years of experience in designing, implementing and maintaining complex Asterisk/Freeswitch architectures
• Strong understanding of SIP, RTP, WebRTC, Pjsip, codecs, TCP/IP, and other VoIP
• Experience in integration with CRM, IVR, ACD, and other telephony applications
• Proficient in Linux and Unix operating systems Experience with MySQL, Redis and other databases
• Strong scripting skills in PHP, Perl, Python, and other scripting languages
• Experience with Cloud environment management such as AWS and others
• Experience with containerization
• Competitive salary and bonus system
• Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
• Well-being Program & Multisport card
• Hybrid working model
• Exciting opportunity to join a successful company, with big ambitions for the future
• Working days: Mon-Fri, 9:00 AM – 18:00 PM.
Do not hesitate to send us your CV!
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017