Our customer is a a leading payments platform, enabling businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions.
Currently, we are looking for a Collections Specialist (2-year contract).
You will be able to:
- Manage operational support on all aspects of Collection processes
- Identify and track all new and increased negative balances
- Reconcile merchants’ outstanding balances and unapplied payments
- Maintain a detailed record of all Collection cases including notes on debt follow up
- Advise and escalate problematic cases to management
- Liaise with internal teams to address and reduce overdue balances caused by system issues and manual processing errors
- Work with external debt collection agencies, providing requested information and documents in a timely manner
- Participate in projects directly impacting processes implemented by the Collections team
- Make sound, well considered recommendations to ensure smooth collection process
- Ensure accurate management reporting on Collections
- Establish and maintain effective communication networks with key stakeholders, business partners and peers
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years’ experience in an administration role
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Experience in Collections would be beneficial
- Experience in online payments environment would be a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What is in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Flexible working model by combining working from home with office collaboration days
- Competitive remuneration
- 25 days annual paid leave
- Additional health insurance
- Sports card
- Company discounts
- Team events
- Variety of soft skills, business, and technical training programs
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send your CV in English! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017