Our client is one of the leading distributors of Information Technology (“IT”) products in Europe, Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”) Emerging Markets: Central and Eastern Europe, the Baltic States, the Former Soviet Union, the Middle East and Africa, combining a broad geographical reach with a wide range of products distributed on a “one-stop-shop” basis.
The company distributes IT components (to assemblers, system integrators, local brands and retail) as well as A-branded finished products like desktop PCs, laptops, servers, and networking to SMB and retail. Their IT product portfolio encompasses a wide range of IT components, blocks and peripherals, and mobile IT systems.
• Manage and develop local Value-added distribution team in Bulgaria through strategic planning, facilitating and organizing resources
• Scope of products – Storages, Networking & Cyber Security, Servers, Power Solutions, Video conferencing solutions, Dell EMC
• Manage and develop Value-added distribution team, growing team’s competencies and performance to generate and grow the revenue for the company.
• Derive company targets, objectives, and strategy into those of Solutions and cascade down to the Value-added distribution team
• Drive Value-added distribution team development and training including detailed knowledge of industry trends, business acumen, communication skills, etc., enabling them to be effective in their role
• Define, implement, and embrace tools to increase Value-added distribution team efficiency
• Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers within strategic accounts with a significant focus placed on continuous discovery and new opportunities development
• Facilitate and drive customer sales projects involving Value-added distribution team
• At least 3 years of experience in a leadership role within the IT industry with strong people management experience
• At least 10 years of experience in IT / Solutions Selling
• Strong technical background with specific experience in Storages, Networking & Cyber Security, Servers, Power Solutions, Video conferencing solutions
• Proficiency in English
• A friendly, influential, and collaborative approach to the people you work with
• Strong presentation, relationship building and communication skills
• Flexibility, ability to think quickly, adjust to dynamic environments and make decisions
• Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
• Leader and positive attitude, eager to do more and help out, views challenging situations as opportunities
• Professional development
• Motivation system
• Open, friendly, and supportive team atmosphere
• Corporate parties
• Years of service bonuses
• Product discounts
• Life event gifts
• Food vouchers and health insurance
Please apply by sending us your CV in English!