Our client is a growing company of 50 professionals whose strength is in developing their own games and we’re currently looking for Node.js Developer to join their team. They do gamification, video games, and art for clients from different areas: B2B educational games, igaming, art production for board games, to name only a few. Their communities are devoted to comics, manga, indie artists and video games. The company’s complete network of products entertains over 500 million visitors monthly, with above 300,000 daily active players and a total of over 15 million registered players.
Our client is here to provide positive entertainment and support creative endeavors. They want to make the games they want to play and which make people laugh, make them fall in love with their characters, and feast their eyes with amazing art. They are geeky, international, and fun. And they are constantly looking for new passionate professionals to join them in their adventure!
* Create server applications for their new games
* Maintain server applications for their current games
* Some of the applications are gameplay-related, and some of them are APIs.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Good level of MySQL
* Experience in working on Linux
* Very good written and verbal English language
CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE
* Experience in the usage of Git
* Experience with PHP
* Experience in browser games and social network applications
* Experience in Smartphone apps
* Experience in coding plug-in and modification of CMS systems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
* Excellent career development opportunities.
* Flexible working hours and Remote-friendly work with a good work-life balance.
* Work in an environment of flat structure and clarity.
* Be able to impact projects and participate from the very start.
* Work in a fun, collaborative and enthusiastic environment where you learn and share knowledge.
* Attractive social and remuneration package: Additional Health Insurance, Multisports Card, Transport Card, etc.
* Office located in the proximity of Paradise Mall, close to public transport and commodities.
* Comfortable working environment with cool in-office perks such as a company library, 180° terraces, relaxing poof zones, PlayStation 5 and 4, gym, daily coffee, fruit distribution, etc.
* Lots of social events and well-maintained festive spirit. Friday night drinks! 🙂
A quick cover letter will be appreciated.
We’re waiting for your application in English.
Thanks for your interest! 😉
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017