A leading digital marketing agency, developing affiliate brands, and specializing in the delivery of high-value traffic targeted for specific markets, is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is proficient in using spreadsheets and has a flair for working with data. You enjoy working within a team of professionals and are keen to learn new skills and gain knowledge in product management. As a Product Manager, you will be assisting the product and sales teams with daily data and product routine tasks, as well as playing a pivotal role in shaping up data requirements and ensuring data integrity.
Proactive, technically minded, organized, and a reliable individual. A generalist Product Manager, who is able to manage a significant workload and juggle between several projects and issues to constantly improve our range of products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work together with the Product team, to manage the roadmap and backlog of the company’s back offices and technical projects; reflecting business goals, strategy, and priorities
- Serve as a point of contact between the stakeholder and the technical teams for all bugs, feature requests, and ad-hoc changes
- Help in defining new functional requirements, translating them into relevant stories and/or requests for technical teams
- Assist with quality assurance and signoff of new releases
- Coordinate new releases between the product teams and stakeholders, making sure they are well-documented and communicated
- Anticipate, communicate, and take any necessary action on potential issues, obstacles, and/or dependencies that may impact and/or delay projects
- Perform application training for new users
- Author and maintain the product’s functional and user manuals
- Keep up-to-date with trends in digital marketing and the iGaming industry
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks necessary to fulfill your role effectively and successfully.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience working in a product management role, preferably within the digital marketing sector.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Proactive, ‘can do’ approach and ‘problem solving’ attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
- A data-driven approach to decision making
- A team player attitude that actively contributes towards the bigger picture of the organization.
- Technical knowledge and/or previous experience working within a technical role is highly desirable.
What we offer:
- Premium private health insurance.
- Performance bonuses.
- Professional development allowance.
- Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine.
- Additional days off including one for your birthday.
- Multisport and public transportation cards.
- Food vouchers
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply NOW! Send us your CV!
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017