Our client is looking to hire an Oracle PL/SQL Developer at Software Development Unit, Software Services Directorate.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THEIR TEAM OF CREATIVE AND ENERGETIC DEVELOPERS, YOU WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CREATION OF INNOVATIVE, AGILE AND MODERN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, NAMELY:
- Mobile applications and cloud solutions;
- Web applications with responsive design and optimum user experience;
- Critical IT solutions for the banking sector and the business;
- Digital signatures, electronic identification, public key infrastructure.
TECHNOLOGY STACK & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
- Proven track record of full life cycle development of large applications using an Oracle database and toolset.
- Used Oracle Advanced concepts like types, PL/SQL tables and V-Arrays and dynamic SQL in generating the complex extracts from database.
- Designed and Developed Staging tables, Data Conversion SQL Loader Program and Custom PL/SQL API to import data from legacy system.
- Experience of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Cursors Complex DML Queries & Exception Handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking & migrating complex data sets in Oracle.
- Experience in Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Collections.
- Experience in using Bulk Collections for better Performance and easy retrieval of data.
- Experience in tuning database packages, stored procedures as part of fine-tuning the application.
THE REST OF THE QUALITIES:
- Flexibility in using different software development methodologies like Agile and applying industry’s best practices;
- Have good communication skills and work equally good in a team as well as on your own;
- Have a master/ bachelor degree in IT;
- Can use English language on a work level.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
- An opportunity for a long-term professional development and career in a leading, modern, high-tech company;
- An experience in a dynamic working environment and a team of professionals;
- The challenge to work on very innovative projects;
- A trustworthy Employer;
- Competitive remuneration and a social benefits;
- The opportunity to participate in specialized trainings and development of your professional skills.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply NOW! Send us your CV!
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017