Our client is a fast-growing marketing and web development company based in the United States.
Due to their team’s exponential growth, we are currently looking for a Google Ads and PPC Expert to join their team.
They are planning to develop a Bulgarian team located in the city of Varna and eventually establish an office and robust team which will service 100% of the company’s development and ads needs. The role will be a full-time remote contract position at first with limited face-to-face interaction with our team in Varna. The goal would be to eventually transition this role to a regular full-time position as a part of the subsidiary they started in Bulgaria and an office they established in Varna.
About the Role:
– You will be working directly with their Digital Marketing Department team daily.
The DMD team will gather all necessary information for each client from the Marketing Directors and ensure that the Google Ads Expert has everything needed to set up and run successful digital ad campaigns.
– The goal for this position is to first maintain and improve approximately 15 Google
Ads accounts while ensuring enough bandwidth to onboard additional accounts.
The company has a set of “legacy” clients that have been with us for several years.
These accounts have been consistently performing well over the recent months and
must continue to do so under the Google & Facebook Ads Expert’s management.
– For the company’s contractors, they offer 20 days of paid time off (PTO), along with PTO
for every National Holiday which falls on a weekday.
Who We Need:
This role is responsible for, but not limited to:
– Ability to complete a full account setup of Google Ads (campaign, ad account, ads,
keywords, conversion tracking, etc.)
– Must be proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for conversion
– Must be a capable writer for ad copy purposes.
– Make recommendations and provide insight on best practices for our clients
accounts to be as successful as possible. Ability to think outside of the box and
give a unique perspective to help our clients achieve their revenue goals.
– Must optimize and work within the accounts on a routine basis to ensure that any
issues are caught & resolved before having the chance to cause a significant
– In the event that a client is running YouTube ads, the Specialist must be
capable of linking the Google & YouTube accounts and managing YouTube Ad
campaigns within the Google Ads platform.
– 3-5 years of Google & Facebook Ads management experience
– Experience in Pay-Per-Click
– Experience in Search Engine Marketing
– Ability to write well (specifically for ad headers and descriptions)
– An understanding of the best practices for the rapidly changing field of digital advertising
– Ability to troubleshoot & tackle problems as they arise
– Good communication skills, both verbal and written
– Able to verbally communicate clearly with clients, should the need occur
– A working level of English, both verbal and written
– Have quick and steady access to the internet
– Able to effectively take critique, work efficiently under pressure, meet predefined deadlines, and execute quality work under tight deadlines
– Has strong attention to detail and a healthy dose of perfectionism
– Willingness to learn and grow with our company
Qualifications considered a plus:
– Ability to work in various ad platforms outside of just Google Ads (Facebook Ads & LinkedIn Ads)
– Proficient with Call Tracking services (Call Tracking Metrics, CallRail, etc.)
– 5-7 years of experience
If you recognize yourself, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017