For one of our partners – an international company – we are looking for a Senior Accountant.
- Booking of accounting documents – invoices, banks, expense reports, payroll, etc.
- Ensure all documents are with the appropriate tax treatment with the supervision and guidance of chief accountant
- Prepare reports to national tax authorities – National bank, National Statistical Institute, National Revenue Agencies
- Fixed asset and Inter-company accounting
- Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports for statistics detailing financial results
- Support chief accountant with monthly closing process and reconciliation
- Interact intensively with other supporting towers and provide them guidance on submission of expense reports of different types
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or similar
- Previous financial accounting experience
- At least B2 level in English
- Good computer literacy – Excel is required
- Willingness and ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Hybrid work model
- Standard working hours
- Food vouchers
- Transport Allowance
- Health insurance
- Sports card
- Team events
- Company discounts
- Many trainings and academies, including opportunity for ACCA certification
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.