Our client is expanding their team of professionals and they are looking for bright people who
enjoy dynamics and are eager to learn and develop their professional skills. You will have the
opportunity for fully remote or hybrid work (remote and in the office in Sofia).
As a Business Analyst, you’ll be:
- Joining a team of smart engineers working on a project for an international client
- Contributing to the team goals and working on product backlog refinement, requirements analysis, preparing documentation, etc.
- Working closely with business stakeholders, project managers and software developers to ensure the software product meets the business needs
- Actively communicating tasks, requirements, issues and open questions with your team and the client
- Participating in various knowledge-sharing initiatives (e.g. delivering internal trainings) and mentoring less experienced team members
- 3+ years of professional experience as Business Analysis professional
- Proficiency in business process definition, requirements development and product documentation
- Strong knowledge in project and software development lifecycles.
- Experience with issue and project tracking software (Jira, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Familiarity with some web and cloud technology stacks
- Fluency in English
- Additional health insurance with dental treatment included
- Possibility of additional health insurance for a family member
- Multisport card
- Flexible Benefits program /each employee chooses his own benefits/
- Certification courses
- In-house training
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Coaching/mentoring program
- Individual career development plan
If you recognize yourself, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017