Our client is a growing company of 50 professionals whose strength is in developing their own games and we’re currently looking for Senior Full-stack Developer to join their team. They do gamification, video games, and art for clients from different areas: B2B educational games, igaming, art production for board games, to name only a few. Their portfolio also includes entertainment products such as the platform Amilova and Dragonball Multiverse: online communities devoted to comics, manga, indie artists and video games. The company’s complete network of products entertains over 500 million visitors monthly, with above 300,000 daily active players and a total of over 15 million registered players.
Our client is here to provide positive entertainment and support creative endeavors. They want to make the games they want to play and which make people laugh, make them fall in love with their characters, and feast their eyes with amazing art. They are geeky, international, and fun. And they are constantly looking for new passionate professionals to join them in our adventure!
* Create & Maintain UI components and Back-end frameworks & tools.
* Collaborate with other programmers & designers to participate in the evolution of a browser-based game.
* Carry out development cycles, from code to review & integration.
* Adopt team conventions & leave the code in a better state than you found it.
* Participate in continuous improvement rituals of the team.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Experience with one or more frameworks.
* Fluent in English
CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE
* Experience in collaborative creation of specs and creation of technical specs.
* Interest in gaming and/or manga
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
* Excellent career development opportunities;
* Attractive social and remuneration package: additional Health Insurance, Multisports Card, Flexible Working hours, Remote work, Transport Card etc.
* Office located in the proximity of Paradise Mall, close to public transport, commodities;
* Comfortable environment supplemented by cool in-office bonuses such as the company library, 180° terraces, relaxing poof zones, daily coffee, and fruit distribution, etc.
* Lots of social events and well-maintained festive spirit.
* To work in a fun, collaborative, problem-solving environment where you both learn from them and teach them;
A quick cover letter will be appreciated.
We’re waiting for your application in English.
Thanks for your interest!
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017