Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
For one of our partners – a leading reinsurance company – we are looking for accounting and reporting expert to join their amazing team.
The successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks related to the technical reinsurance (accounting and reporting) operations of the company, some of which include:
- Participates in the reinsurance technical accounting processes (SAP FS-RI)
- Supports the reinsurance team in data collection and reporting activities
- Participation in the group and statutory reporting of the company related to the reinsurance transactions (IFRS and Solvency II frameworks)
- Prepares debit and credit notes for the reinsurance receivables and payables and communicates with the insurance entities on collection and disbursement activities
- Communication with customers (insurance companies from the CEE Region) on areas of quarterly reporting, claim settlement and premium collection
- Participates in the automatization of the company reinsurance processes
- University degree in economics, accounting, insurance or related.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in the financial sector (in accounting, reporting or controlling area)
- Very good English – both written and spoken
- Excellent technical skills and MS Excel proficiency
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Experience in insurance will be considered a huge advantage
- Competitive salary
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers and transport allowance
- Multisport card
- Home office option
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Apply right now with a CV in English!
Keywords: reporting/ accounting/ reinsurance
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017