Our client is an international company currently looking for a Support Specialist with French, Dutch, German, Italian, Polish or Portuguese for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the many projects of the company and have the ability to develop and progress within a fast-growing new team.
The main activities include:
- Maintaining daily communication with customers by phone, email or chat
- Solving problems referring to the products offered by the company
- Using empathy/positive language when answering client’s questions
- Provide information that your customer may require at a later stage
- Proficiency in French, Dutch, German, Italian, Polish or Portuguese
- At least B2 level in English
- Good computer literacy
- Positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Ability to represent a client’s brand and deliver outstanding service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
- Previous customer service experience will be a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Possibility of standard or flexible working hours
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Future career development within the company
- Working in a multinational and dynamic environment
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017